1621 East Hennepin Avenue, Suite 280, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414
The Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul are a haven of cultural devotion to the arts. Renowned for the live theater productions, the variety of museums, including the Minneapolis Institute of Art with its collection of beautiful masterpieces, a music venue that includes everything from its well known and respected symphony orchestra to its incredible proliferation of emerging young and talented musicians.
From the history laden Mississippi river in St. Paul to the incredible system of lakes and parks in Minneapolis, the cities offer everything from world-class fishing to trails that, because of the diversity of its seasonal beauty, allow those that enjoy outdoor activities the chance to experience these changes of season through walking, biking or cross country skiing. This amazing blend of natural beauty and the arts provide a high level of creative stimulation. The Atelier is located in the middle of these two cities that offer such a rich tapestry of life.
The Atelier is located on the second floor of the Fisk Building on the corner of Stinson Boulevard and East Hennepin Avenue. Please use the 1621 main entrance on the north side of the building under the shed roof. For accessibility assistance, please contact us about the elevator.
From the East
94 West to exit 280 North, then exit on East Hennepin Avenue, turn left on Hennepin, follow Hennepin past Stinson Boulevard and turn right immediately after Stinson Boulevard into Fisk Building parking lot. The Atelier is in the Fisk Building on the corner of Stinson and Hennepin.
35W traveling South and West, exit at Stinson Boulevard. Turn left on Stinson. At East Hennepin turn right and then take an immediate right into the parking lot.
From the West
35W traveling North to East Hennepin, exit on East Hennepin and turn right onto Hennepin. Follow Hennepin watching for 16th Avenue, turn left after the Mobil sign into the Fisk Building parking lot. Please use the 1621 main entrance on the north side of the building under the shed roof.
The Atelier does not endorse or inspect the accommodations listed on this page. Please contact the proprietors directly for pricing and availability.
Hotels Near The Atelier (all 2-7 miles from the school)
- Motel 6 Minneapolis North, 2300 Cleveland Avenue North, Roseville, MN 55113, (651) 639-3988
- The Key Inn, 2550 Cleveland Avenue North, Roseville, MN 55113, (651) 636-6730
- Fairfield Inn Marriott, 3045 Center Pointe Drive North, Roseville, MN 55113, (651) 636-7869
- Residence Inn by Marriott, 2985 Center Pointe Drive, Roseville, MN 55113, (651) 636-0680
- DoubleTree by Hilton, 2540 North Cleveland Avenue, Roseville, MN 55113, (651) 636-4567
- Delta Hotels by Marriott, 1330 Industrial Boulevard Minneapolis, MN 55413, (612) 331-1900
Motels on the Bus line
- Starlite Motel, (#10 Bus), 4720 Central Ave. NE, Minneapolis, MN 55421, (612) 571-8656
- Minneapolis International Hostel, 2400 Stevens Ave., Minneapolis, MN 55404, (612) 522-5000
Motels Farther Away
- Days Inn by Wyndham, (#16 Bus), 1964 University Avenue West, St. Paul, MN 55104, (612) 645-8681
The University of Minnesota maintains a list of temporary housing options which may be helpful.